Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Alex Honnold Biography

Alex Honnold Biography
I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and started climbing when I was 11 or so. I mostly climbed indoors until I was 18 and then I dropped out of college and started climbing outdoors full time.

I like big tall routes. But I also like sport climbing a lot. Basically I like any kind of climbing, but the more committing it is the better the overall experience. I also really enjoy climbing big routes quickly. I sometimes say that when I get older I'll become an alpinist. Seems like the only way you can continue to climb bigger and bigger routes is to go to the real mountains. But for now Yosemite is big enough.

I find myself almost incapable of writing a Bio for myself. Yet this morning I hiked up to the Salathe headwall and ran a lap before 10:30 am. I guess we all have our strengths. Mine would seem to lie in humping loads around and sport rappelling rather than writing. Alex Honnold Biography from (http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/climbersskiers/global/detail/username/alexhonnold)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment